Having fun since 1967
Reg Charity Number :1077794
Mexican Cheese Rolls.
We found that using cheddar gave a better taste.. mozzarella might be good.
We also left out the egg and mustard. The mustard was too mustardy. Cayenne might be better
What you have to do:
1. Roll out each slice of bread, making it as thin as possible.
2. Mix the mustard, parmesan and Oaxaca cheeses and chives; add salt and pepper to taste.
3. Spread the mixture on half of each slice of bread,
We spread the whole slice.. as wed omitted the egg.
4. Roll the slices up tightly started with the cheese part. Place them closely together on a plate.
5. Heat some oil in the frying pan and fry the rolls in groups of two or three until they are golden.